-A Message From Earl –
I ran for State Representative as a career Certified Public Accountant who would go to Lansing, ask the tough questions, and get Michigan’s finances in order.
I put my CPA principles to work and now our state is headed in the right direction:
- 280,000 NEW JOBS
– Unemployment LOWEST since 2009
– Personal income and home values are UP
– $1.5 billion budget deficit ERASED
– $580 million into SAVINGS FUND
– $1.4 billion more for PUBLIC SCHOOLS
– $1.2 billion more to FIX ROADS without raising taxes
– Budget BALANCED early 4 years in a row
Today, more better-paying jobs are being created, and our children and grandchildren can stay here in Michigan and raise a family.
I will continue to ask the tough questions and demand that our government gets results for families, seniors, and workers.
There is much more work to do. Michigan is on the comeback and we are moving forward!
JOB GROUPS ENDORSE POLESKI:
– Jackson County Chamber of Commerce PAC
– Michigan Chamber of Commerce
– Small Business Association of Michigan stamp of approval
– Michigan Manufacturers Association
– National Federation of Independent Business of Michigan
– Michigan Farm Bureau AgriPAC
– Michigan Credit Union League Action Fund
– Michigan Home Builders Association – Friends of Housing PAC
– Michigan Association of Police Organizations
– and more!